Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Peaceful...and oh so blissfully happy.

you treat me like im funny, and i'll make you laugh, you treat me like a princess, and i'll be graceful, but if you treat me like a fool, or act like im nothing i will disapear from your presence. today i realized the power of how we treat the people around us. its not that people are two faced, but people will act how others treat them. generally. i know for me, like tonight, i was surrounded by people who truly believe in me and love to be around me. im not bragging. at all. i feel so lucky to have myself surrounded by these people in my ward, they look at me like im gonna go far, they treat me like im the greatest thing since toasted bread! (cuz lets be honest sliced bread isnt that great ;)) do i deserve this treatment? in my mind i dont. but since they treat me like this i honestly feel so impowered. i reach out. i become a couragous hero...because they see that i am one. it makes me tear up with gratitude that they help me become the superhero ive always dreamed of being. i know that we all dont really pay attention to how we treat others....we go about worrying what we look like, what we have to get done, what others think of us....and if you dont fall into the catagory of self absorbed and busy human being good for you! but im guilty of the being a self absorbed busy human...and as i take this moment to treasure the feelings im feeling cuz its really inspiring me. i want to treat that lady scanning my grocerys like she is a celebrity who has everything going for her. i want to treat that boy i just passed like he is a genius and like he has a bright future ahead of him. i want to treat my mom like a queen because she really is one. i want to treat my sister like a priceless gem, and treasure her words and moments we have. im gonna do that. cuz not only will they feel loved and needed, but i think just like it helped me be the best of me, it might help them be the best of them. :)
on a different note im honestly obseessed with leggings or tights with giant hoodys. i confess that thats about all i wear nowadays. i cringe when i know i have to change into jeans. i hate pants. i do. i openly admit it. but i also hate skirts. i do i really do. but leggings oh my they are my best friend :) if anyone has the urge to buy me colorful patterned tights or leggings id probably just love you forevers :) and ive been reading writing and drawing again. ya i know happy day the world may rejoice again. i feel so at home in myself again. and i know exactly why. ive accepted the fact that people who ive missed, and people who ive lost sleep over because i want them in my life so bad, just arent gonna be in my life, if they were meant to be in my life they would be, and i for one do believe that my story must be alot more beautiful without them in it. even tho it kills me and has been the breaking point for many tears shed, i know im ok, and i know that ive done everything in my power to reach out to these people who just arent responding. and i dont need that stress or pain. and knowing this has made me FREE. yes FREEEEEE AS A FREAKIN BIRD. I HAVE literally felt a weight leave my mind and shoulders since ive accepted the loss of these people. i love it :) on yet a different note i want to say a personal thank you to the Knaphus's and to my bestie Kenni :) Audrie, Ned, Jaxon, Bridger, And little gracie have blessed my life so much.
my life is so much more fabulous and inspiring and bright with them. they let me crash there house, steal there movies, food and evil cheescake and just love me in return. i feel like im the only one getting anything good out of our relationship and yet they still love me :) they truly inspire me to be my best self and to reach for my dreams. they mean the world to me :) and to my dear sweet kenni :)
haha we are eachothers bestfriend lovers haha she is seriously the hip to my hop the pop to my tart and the rootbeer to my brownies :) so thank you i love you all dearly and i just hope that everyones holiday season is kicking of to a grand old start :) this marks my first day of my 28 days till christmas blogging challenge :) i hope you all look forward to hearing more from me cuz you will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment