Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 begins on the wings of 2012.

Today is Jan 1St. Crazy thing is is that this year I actually felt like a whole year had passed by at a good speed.  I fell in love this year. Not just with certain boys. But with myself, with life , with sunburns, late nights, glittery snow, holding hands, kissing, snuggling, twinkle lights, motocross, movies, water, sunglasses, softlips, lipgloss and going to dances, I fell in love with pretty things and clever words, with listening to someone play piano, I fell in love with amazing people and there passions, with talking in the rain, with watching movies with my friends, cars, running,working, and conquering my fears,.I.fell in love with the power of confidence and happiness. 2012. Was my year. I had my first kiss, my first job, my first and last year at Lehi high, and my first adventures.  I found my best friends. And lost a few too. I got taught lessons. The lesson of true friendship. The lesson of hard work. The lesson of moving on and moving forward. The lesson of independence. Of.consideration. And life. I may have had moments of loss, loneliness, and sickness but nothing compares to how I've been inspired , motivated and loved this year.  2012 WAs a good year and I know 2013 will be even greater :)

No comments:

Post a Comment